From: Steve Colwell <mcmess1919@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Airplane needs to be "fixed," Stall Speeds, Wing Cuffs, Vortex Generators for L...
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 07:51:17 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

“those who designed the IV originally and really understood the trade offs to make an exceptional airplane. Life is good... live it. Those who want to compromise the IV should find something else to fix up. Maybe they could figure out how to actually make an electric car use less fossil fuel from the electric company as compared to just putting the fuel in the car.”

I don’t think our planes need to be “fixed” to be safe.  In my opinion; Training, Common Sense (good judgement), Time in Type, Proper Maintenance and a good AOA Indicator with an annunciator will keep us well within acceptable safety margins.  Now back to my Alchemy and Perpetual Motion projects.

Steve Colwell  Legacy