From: Ronald STEVENS <Ronald@sdc.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Fin
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:49:43 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hi John

This is a nice idea about the 1500ft and the rounded arc approach, however
the Tower will not always agree with you, so I imagine you will have to
call 'unable' a lot. (Tight Pattern, Squared Pattern are calls that I have
heard many times from the tower), is it not then wiser just to go a bit
faster?

And just for fun.....1500ft pattern would not be possible where I live,
our airport (7FL6) is right under Daytona Beach (KDAB) where our ceiling
is at 1200ft.

-- Ronald