From: Jack Morgan <jmorgan1023@comcast.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Airplane needs to be "fixed," Stall Speeds, Wing Cuffs, Vortex Generators for L...
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 07:34:46 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hi John,

Very cool bike to go with your excellent choice of airplane. I don't want my IV P turned into a 172 either. The smoke screen that "technology is available to do it" speaks volumes to the expertise of those who make such a claim compared to those who designed the IV originally and really understood the trade offs to make an exceptional airplane. Life is good... live it. Those who want to compromise the IV should find something else to fix up. Maybe they could figure out how to actually make an electric car use less fossil fuel from the electric company as compared to just putting the fuel in the car.

Jack Morgan