From: Johannes Schredl <jschredl@web.de>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: LNC2 Hydraulic Cylinder rebuild procedure
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 07:34:46 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
To all Lancair 320 owners,

my hydraulic cylinders (main gear and doors) start leaking and I try to
collect information how to rebuild it.
 The lml archive does not tell much details...except a lot of the 10-15
years in use Lancairs have similar problems
- I´m looking for contact address of ARO TEK (failed to find their web site)
- got already the rebuild kit from kit components
- would like to have advice / procedure how to rebuild the cylinders without
make it more leaking  than before (would appreciate pictures ;-)

Thank you all
Johannes Schredl
D-ESWS  540hrs