From: H & J Johnson <hjjohnson@sasktel.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Airplane needs to be "fixed," Stall Speeds, Wing Cuffs, Vortex Generators for L...
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 13:11:48 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Absolutely Lynn  :)

Did you notice any prestall buffet?  Wing drop?  What is the margin for the stall warning [1.15x vso?] How was 'she' calibrated? Could you recognise the signs if she hadn't advised you of the fact that you were 'getting there' {say.... if she died}?

Jarrett Johnson   [not qualified to be the judge and jury on any of this.. just a guy w/ an opinion.. :)]\

235/320 55% and holding