From: Ian Crowe <ian.crowe@sympatico.ca>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Fuel pump
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 16:03:37 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I have never used a Dukes pump on my Lancair 360 (Lycomimg IO360 A1B6D) but I do use an Airflow Performance pump.  It has 500 plus hours now with no problems and it supplies all the needs of the IO360.  The part # is3090050.

Google them if you are interested, they are great to deal with and most helpful with the added advantage of being great value for money.  You save a bundle over the Dukes and possibly your new pump from them will be cheaper than an overhaul.

Ian B.  Crowe
LNC 2 C-FKRO

----- Original Message ----- From: "Berni" <bbreen@cableone.net>