From: Berni <bbreen@cableone.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Ventral Strakes, do they reduce performance?
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 12:16:11 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I converted my normally aspirated Lancair IV to a Turbine.  The airplane flew great before the conversion but with the turbine I experienced some attention getting tail wagging especially on take off in gusty conditions.  After a considerable number of failed attempts to correct this issue I bought a Mike Custard strake and installed it.  The strake eliminated my problem with no other modifications needed.

I highly recommend that you look at this solution.  I believe you will be most satisfied.

Sent from my iPad
Berni Breen
Bbreen@cableone.net