From: paul miller <paul@tbm700.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Reaading the LML's
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:34:47 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I'm using macs and never have that issue (Thunderbird, apple mail, outlook in windows on mac etc).  What are you using for mail with the Mac?

On 2011-06-26, at 8:13 AM, PatHABU@aol.com wrote:

I'm using a Mac computer and need some advice on what program(s) I need to use to open up your LML traffic. When I scroll down the page I have to hunt for the msgs buried in scrambled letters and numbers.  I can't open any pictures.  I gather it's a MIME issue but all of the MIME download assist programs seem to be for PC's only.   Can any Mac users give me a pointer? Pat H