From: Steve Colwell <mcmess1919@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: LOBO Oshkosh Banquet
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 07:42:53 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Did you realize it’s only 4 weeks until the best event of Oshkosh!!!  It’s the LOBO banquet at the Hilton Garden Inn, Oshkosh, Thursday, July 28.  Have you made your reservations???

If not – then you better make them right now!   Go to lancairowners.com and click on the link to purchase tickets and for more information.  We’ll be entertained after a scrumptious buffet dinner of 2 entrees w/all the trimmings by Mark Patey.  Mark set a new transcontinental record in March of this year in his Lancair Legacy.

Reservations required.  Please RSVP to Claudette Colwell at colwells@comcast.net the number in your party as well as their names for name tags, your airplane type and N#.

No-Host Bar opens at 5:30 p.m.

Dinner at 6:15 p.m.

$25.00 per person either PayPal or by check payable to LOBO at the address on the website.  Checks must be postmarked no later than July 14 (we leave for Oshkosh shortly after that!).  Sorry – but we have to commit to our guaranteed number by July 14 so we must charge extra for late reservations.  $35.00 late reservation per person via PayPal only after July 14.

Join the coolest, greatest pilots – Lancair builders, owners, wanna be’s for a great evening.  DO IT NOW!

LOBO Banquet Co-Sponsored by NationAir Insurance