From: <Sky2high@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: LNC2 Desser tires again
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:35:32 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Luke,

Thanks for the info.  As I said I have two of the 100 mph tires on the shelf to eventually replace the old ones not so marked.  I hope others will report on these new tires.

I have not had any problems with the older style and they do last longer.  The new tubes have a larger diameter as reported by Lorn.   I recently had the pin-hole problem with an old tube and the newer replacement went in without having to use the pinch protecting inner sleeve.

It would be great to get more info before taking this up with Desser directly.

Scott Krueger