From: Henry Arjad <henry@cptgroup.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: LNC@ and Cheng-Shin Tires
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:35:32 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

I’ve been using the Cheng-Shin tires for the 2+ years that I’ve had my 360 and am pretty much happy with its performance.  However, it’s time for me to change tires again and the question I have for the group is:  what is the significant of the painted line on the tires.  Does the line have a particular purpose such as the line should be towards the inside or outside when mounting the tire?  What is the procedure for alignment of the landing wheels?

Henry Arjad

LNC2-360 N8AZ KSNA 190+ hours so far