From: Don Gordon <donaldgordon@bellsouth.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] LNC2 Desser tires again
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 11:30:41 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

>> I want to know if anyone else is having these problems with the aero classics?

Luke,

I had the same problems on my LNC2.  In fact, I lost a piece of rubber out the size of a quarter off the middle of the tire at one point.  I did get close to the normal amount of landings on the tire before I replaced them with the Cheng Shin.  I will not go back.  However, the Cheng Shin tires are made of a softer rubber and do no last as long as the Desser tire.

Don Gordon

Lancair 320, 1700 hours

Orlando, FL