From: billhogarty <billhogarty@hughes.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Rosen Sunvisors
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:24:01 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I too, have the Rosen sunvisors installed in my IV-P.  They came with a customized pattern for the plane however, I found that I had to trim the visors to fit because  they interfered with the overhead duct.

One point to consider is the available head clearance.  The visors have a little red adjusting screw that extends about 1/3-1/2 inch.  Didnt seem like a problem until my mishap with the runway in Vegas back in 2003.  Although my shoulder harness kept me from hitting the instrument panel when my flight terminated with a 6.5 G impact, that little red screw cost me 6 stitches in my forehead.  BUMMER

That little red screw is long gone.

Regards, Bill Hogarty