From: RONALD STEVENS <ronald@sdc.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: AM Safe airbag seat belts
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 07:24:40 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hello.….me again

I was reading upon accidents with the Lancair 4p and a few stand out to me, those where the cabin was intact but the pilot died.

So I am reasoning that the energy on impact was just to great to be absorbed and that this was killing the pilot. Now there are Seatbelt airbag now available (AMSAFE), they have them standard in the Cirrus and if I am not mistaken in all new Corvallis as well.

Does anybody from you installed them and what were your experiences?

Thanks — Ronald

Ps if I am writing with a lot of mistakes, that's because I am dutch, lived in Switzerland, Costa Rica (so Dutch, English, German and Spanish lol)