From: Colyn Case <colyncase@earthlink.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Plenum for Lancair 4p
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 07:56:49 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Ronald,  I have no experience with plenums but they seem like a great idea.
...However, I don't think they are sufficient to control temps.  You also need to guide the air around the bottom fins of each cylinder and make sure you have flow at the right front cylinder and the left rear cylinder where the oil cooler is.