From: Gary Casey <casey.gary@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: N numbers
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 07:56:49 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Ed,

You could make an entry into the appropriate spot in the POH that the "normal cruise speed is 199 knots."  Who can argue?  :-)

But I thought the magic number was something less than 200 knots, as I was tempted to go with small numbers on my low and slow ES.

Gary Casey

From:
"Ed Gray"

My understanding was numbers should be one foot high if plane exceeds 200 knots, but I have seen many 360s with 3 inch numbers, and am sure these are 200 knot planes. I plan on a little over 200 knots, what should I do?

Ed Gray, Dallas L2 building