From: Jay Phillips <jayph@fastairplane.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: FltPlan
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:38:25 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Some brain cells must have died…

I created my “LEG2” profile as a custom profile.

You can copy my profile, and modify as you like for your own use, by inputting my username and tail number which are both ‘N92SX’.

On the fltplan home page, the next to last menu item on the left is ‘Customize A/C Performance’. You may have to create an aircraft profile before you do this (it’s been a while for me).