From: Jeff Edwards <vtailjeff@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Winglets? And introducing myself as a very near future 4p owner.
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 07:50:04 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Ronald Stevens,

Potentially welcome to the Lancair world. In order to make it a successful transition I would recommend you join the Lancair Owners and Builders Organization (LOBO) and also make plans to get some transition training from one of our recommended instructors. You can check put our web site at www.lancairowners.com

AvSafe
Jeff Edwards
314.308.6719 mobile
636.532.5638 office