From: Jim Auman <jimauman@comcast.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: N Numbers
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 12:52:22 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
If you have that kind of similarity of coloring, Cream on White, outline or
pinstripe it with something starker in contrast if you prefer your suggested
Cream on White coloration.

Use your best judgement.  On Inspection day, It will be the discretion of
the ASI or DAR that will govern your choice or color.  Consult with him.

Also consider the ADIZ and DEWIZ, if you are near any of them.

Good Luck