From: Bill Harrelson <n5zq@verizon.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: IV-P Weight and Balance
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 14:13:20 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
One thing that I did to preclude the problem that you describe was to mount a simple bulls eye level in a blob of micro on top of the elevator push rod tunnel  (any convenient part of the structure would do). This gives me a permanently installed leveling reference. While using a water level over the 20 feet or so between the fuselage leveling marks arguably gives a more accurate leveling, the bulls-eye produces quite accurate results, certainly sufficient for just about any operation requiring leveling.

Bill Harrelson
N5ZQ 320 1,950 hrs
N6ZQ  IV under construction

Craig Bergland wrote:

I have lost may leveling holes and need to reweigh my IV-P.  What is the best way to level a IV-P?

Craig Berland

N7VG