From: Novelli <ppxsn@novellisouza.com.br>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Long mount / short tail
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 14:13:20 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

L320, IO-320-D1B, MT 3 blades, long mounts, big tail, wing extensions, big wheels.

Regarding the spreadsheet you just have to fill up the blue numbers. The spreadsheet is protected but with no password. Feel free to modify as per your project. I recommend battery at firewall and pump just behind seats.

       Silvio Novelli

Lancair 320 - PP-XSN

    +55 (14) 3815-8199