From: Aaron May <aaronmay1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: I'm getting old
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 01:11:59 -0700 (PDT)
To: <lancair.list@olsusa.com>
         <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          <<  Lancair Builders' Mail List  >>
          <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<Aaron, welcome to the old guys hobby of building
airplanes.Starting your airplane<<SNIP>>
BEFORE the responsibilities of family and career get
in the way  I look forward to seeing your airplane
at the airshows soon.  -Rob Wolf>>

Rob, thanks for the encouraging words.  I am VERY
grateful for the most unique opportunity to do what
I'm doing, especially at this age.  And I am honored
to be a member of the awesome family of Lancair
builders.  I must say that most people my age look at
what I'm doing and think I'm just plain weird.  Not
many of my peers can appreciate what it means to build
an airplane.  I do my best to not let that bother me.
But we all understand that to a certain degree.  It's
just very amplified in my case because I'm doing it
full time so it's my whole life right now and everyone
eles I know is in college.  My computer is like my
refuge from the aviation-ignorant world I live in.  I
just want to say that I feel so incredibly blessed to
be able to converse with all the other builders and
learn from you all.  I have SO much to learn and am
eager to do so, so when you all see my plane, feel
free to criticize!  I'd much rather be more
knowledgeable than prideful!  :o)
Later all!
Aaron May
N589SF