From: Aaron May <aaronmay1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Legacy Builders LNC2
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 23:47:15 -0700 (PDT)
To: <lancair.list@olsusa.com>
         <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          <<  Lancair Builders' Mail List  >>
          <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

   Well I can only speak for myself when I say that
things are going well from what I can tell.  I have no
idea what kind of progress is to be expected at this
point, especially from a first time builder.  I can
say that I am enjoying the process and I am making
progress every day.  I've got the wings primed, fuel
probes installed, horizontal primed and ready for
installation, wing cradles built (we guinea pigs who
signed up first didn't have the luxury of using the
factory's cradles during the builder's workshop),
gears and most of the hydraulics installed.  I just
began priming and sanding the bottom of the center
section, and when that is complete I'll prime the
fuselage and then mate the two together (easier to do
it now than to flip the whole thing over later).  Most
of the Legacy kit "bugs" seem to have worked
themselves out in the last few months, and I've needed
to make fewer and fewer calls to Mark and Carsten.
   So the report from Tulsa is good, and I'm looking
forward to racing Buzz in his ES when it's all said
and done.  lol  Seriously, though, the Legacy is a
great kit and I, an 18-year-old, am finding the
construction process to be very reasonable if not
simple.

Happy Landings!
Aaron May

http://auctions.yahoo.com/