From: Curtis Krouse <kc16@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: This has nothing to do with auto fuel or ceramics...
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 09:57:28 -0800
To: <lancair.list@olsusa.com>
         <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          <<  Lancair Builders' Mail List  >>
          <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gary,

I don't have the same problem.....but my advice would be that you should
follow Orrin's suggestion.  The other thing you have to worry about is a
fuel line that will be traveling through toward the bottom spar cap.
That is, if you route your fuel intake in that direction.

Another bit of advice is.....and please don't take this wrong my only
intention is to help....... but read every bit of a manual section.
Read way infront of the action that you are getting ready to perform.
Go to the contents and look for sections that relate to the area that
you are working in and read those sections.  You will have to read each
section over at least 2 times....better if it is 3 times.  The reason
I'm harping on this is because the question that you are asking is
covered in the manual.  It warns about putting the screws in that area
because of the pushrod.  I've found myself falling into the trap of
thinking that I read enough in the manual to know what I was doing only
to find myself having to redo something a page or two later when the
final explanation was given.

Best regards,
Curtis N753K