From: John Barrett <2thman1@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: 64MB Transcend SmartMedia Card (p/n XSM64) - Welcome to Memorydealers!
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 15:51:58 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Jeffrey,

Here is a source for the 64 mb cards. The brand is "Transcend".  I think I paid about $150 for ten of them a couple of years ago so you might do well to search for other sources.  The price tag on these is scary!

Better yet try Craig's advice - formatting with the Cheltons and get all your old cards working again. I will say that I've had some of these cards get corrupted and even some of my older ones that I have been able to restore to usefulness by formatting.

http://memorydealers.com/64mb-transcend-smartmedia-card-p-n-xsm64.html

Good luck.

John Barrett

Sent from my iPad