From: Michael McMahon <michael@roifactory.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: ES Project (still) for sale
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 14:44:59 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

I really need to sell my ES project. I first listed it a few months ago and after several inquiries am left without a buyer. At this point I’ll entertain any offers, I need to get this sold. The airframe is essentially complete, only the top has yet to be bonded after the interior has been completed by the buyer.  Pictures are available at: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152410154478091.1073741825.307600498090&type=1

Thank you for looking, please share with anyone who may be interested in an ES.

Michael