From: Douglas Johnson <lancair1@bellsouth.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Lancairtalk.net update
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 10:00:08 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I find it a bit of a pain to use: keeps asking me for a username/password combo every time I try to enter (which means I have to drag out my list of 300 passwords to look up). I have gotten used to the mail posts over the years. The new site might be great once you get in there, but for me it is "out of sight, out of mind." Perhaps I am doing something wrong...

Douglas Johnson MD
Sent from my iPad
Spelling errors courtesy of Apple Autocorrect