Mailing List Message #70599
From: George Wehrung <>
Sender: <>
Subject: Re: [LML] Legacy Nose wheel tire
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 10:23:43 -0400
To: <>

I put a reTread, Dressler on my nose recently.  I have been happy with it.  It is a smidge taller.  ReTreads are supposed to have a longer tread life and are about half as much.  I did purchase a new tube.  Remember that after changing the tube and tire it will take a few weeks for the tube to settle into the new tire.  That means it will take tire pressure checks and top offs during this period.

Also, I am not sure how a slightly taller retread will work in your retractable gear airplane.