Mailing List Message #70594
From: Jarrett Johnson <>
Sender: <>
Subject: Lnc235/320 Nose Gear Assembly
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:54:16 -0400
To: <>

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find a new [or servicable used] nose gear for a 235/320? I looked at lancair's website for parts but as expected there isn't anything listed there for the older generation a/c.

I've inherited my fathers 235/320 project [has been on the self for ~10yrs due to his loss of medical]. Now I've been gifted it and am hoping to finish it but there are lots of questions in regards to components still needed [the big one being the oleo style nose gear].

Jarrett Johnson

325/320 55% [and maybe no-longer 'on-hold']..