From: Danny <danny@n107sd.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Wig-Wag lights
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 10:03:05 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

I have a landing light in my lower cowling that produces enough light for night time ground operations but I’m thinking about wig-wags for additional (see & be seen) visibility (both day & night).  I’ve seen prices all over the board from around $225 and up.  It’s not that this is a significant amount of money, per se, but that, to me, seems like a lot of money for a couple of blinking lights.  Have any of you tried these, http://www.crazedpilot.com/aircraft-strobe-light-led-landing-lights-wig-wag/, and if so, what are your thoughts?  Any others out there that can be recommended would helpful as well.

Danny

LNC2-360 Mk-II

AOPA 04856278

EAA 647062

NRA 156453324

Nothing is foolproof to the sufficiently talented fool.