Mailing List Message #70542
From: Ted Noel <>
Sender: <>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: update
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 11:49:15 -0400
To: <>

I use KeePass for my passwords. It works great, and is FREE.

Ted Noel

Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 7:12 AM
To: Lancair Mailing List
Subject: [LML] Re: update

I used to have the same problem keeping track of my all my passwords until a friend suggested using 1Password . I bought and installed it, and now all I have to remember is the master password - the program remembers all the others. Try it, you'll like it.

Re: [LML] Re: update

Douglas Johnson <>

10/8/2014 10:00 AM

I find it a bit of a pain to use: keeps asking me for a username/password combo every time I try to enter (which means I have to drag out my list of 300 passwords to look up). I have gotten used to the mail posts over the years. The new site might be great once you get in there, but for me it is "out of sight, out of mind." Perhaps I am doing something wrong...

Douglas Johnson MD