Mailing List Message #70531
From: Matt Hapgood <>
Sender: <>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: update
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 11:30:30 -0400
To: <>
I also agree.  Out of sight = out of mind.

From: Bill Harrelson <>
Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 at 10:59 AM
To: Lancair List <>
Subject: [LML] Re: update

Yeah, I agree with you. I kinda liked getting all the posts. I can quickly scan over and decide what interests me. As far as I can see, on the new site you’d have to click into every subject to see all the posts. Valin suggested a “general” category for posts that might concern all types and interests. Probably a good idea, eh?
Bill Harrelson
N6ZQ  IV 620 hrs
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 10:00 AM
I find it a bit of a pain to use: keeps asking me for a username/password combo every time I try to enter (which means I have to drag out my list of 300 passwords to look up). I have gotten used to the mail posts over the years. The new site might be great once you get in there, but for me it is "out of sight, out of mind." Perhaps I am doing something wrong...

Douglas Johnson MD
Sent from my iPad
Spelling errors courtesy of Apple Autocorrect