From: Shane Bangerter <Shane@rbr3.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: LNC4 - Looking for a great IV-P less than $250k
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 13:28:02 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Attached is a very unscientific spreadsheet that I used when considering whether to buy a IV-P, ES-P, TBM, etc.  You can change many of the parameters/assumptions in the spreadsheet.   I opted for the iv-p despite the higher insurance costs because of its speed, efficiency and range and do not regret my decision after flying the iv-p for 2  1/2 years and nearly 400 hours.  At todays prices, the iv-p is a steal, and for the money nothing can touch its performance.  It is safe with proper training (I highly recommend LOBO) and a blast to fly.  If you have any questions regarding the spreadsheet or iv-p ownership, give me a call.  620 338 1619.

Shane
89GG