From: pete@leapfrogventures.com <pete@leapfrogventures.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: CHT #2 cooling
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 13:24:45 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I have an ES-P.  I climb out at a 125kts IAS (about 1000 ft/min above 10k).  If the oil temp gets above 225 (summer), I increase that to 130kts (800 ft/min above 10k).  EGTs all stay below 400 that way, usually around 370 +/- 10 degrees.

OK, you IV-P guys can stop laughing now.  At least Tom and I can get cheap insurance, have dramatically less gear up landings, and have no hydraulic fluid leak spots on our hangar floors.

Pete