From: Steve Colwell <mcmess1919@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: OSH arrival
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 08:25:44 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Berni,

We have flown into OSH for many years using the “high speed” arrival starting at Fisk.  Sometimes it works fine, sometimes planes get stacked up with close spacing, guys start slowing down, making S turns, etc. and it can get scary.  The Warbird arrival is much safer for our Lancairs in my opinion.  It is less congested on any given day and the speeds are easier to manage.  Just my two cents worth.   Don’t forget to make a sign with big black letters that says “HBP LANCAIRS” instead of the standard “HBP,” for display after clearing the runway to park with the Lancairs.

Steve Colwell  Legacy