From: Douglas Johnson <lancair1@bellsouth.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Oshkosh
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 10:24:33 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I have flown my IV-P in on the standard routing, low altitude, without problem.

Douglas W. Johnson MD, FACR

I will be flying into Wittman Regional (OSH) for the first time on Friday, July 25th which is the first day the NOTAM is in effect.  I have been told that the warbird arrival is the best to use if flying a Lancair Legacy.  First of all, is the warbird arrival the one I should be using?  Second, any suggestions from those of you that have done this before would be sincerely appreciated.

Sent from my iPad
Berni Breen
Bbreen@cableone.net
--