From: Bill Harrelson <n5zq@verizon.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Canopy Open Msg
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 09:13:26 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
GA,

This looks like a good design. I like the fact that the micro switch is on the canopy side so just having the lever down is not enough to extinguish the warning.  The only thing that I could think of that would make it even more redundant/foolproof would be to have micro switches on both sides and both would have to be activated to extinguish the warning. Nice job.

Bill Harrelson
N6ZQ IV 550 hrs

After reading the discussion on the canopy latching check list I decided to build a latching indicator into my LNC2.  A micro switch closes when the latch is engaged and the canopy is closed.  This turns off the msg indicators on the panel.  Take a look at the attached pictures.

Thoughts?

G A

LNC2 8?%