From: Buz McAbery <buz@metalgoodsmfg.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Balancing ES nose gear fairing/wheel pant
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 09:13:07 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Guys,

Thanks to all who responded to my plea for advice on whether to make a change to a perfectly good nose wheel fairing.  Like some of my fellow builders, I occasionally fall prey to the uncontrollable urge to take a perfectly good, airworthy machine out of service to perform a completely unnecessary 'upgrade' or 'fix'.

This forum is an outstanding and valuable resource for builders and flyers alike.  The need for advice and words of wisdom does not stop after receiving the airworthiness certificate.

Buz McAbery
Tulsa, OK
ES N82BM
400 shimmy free hours