From: Wolfgang <Wolfgang@MiCom.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Gear Down...INOP
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 07:59:09 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Chris,

I remain unconvinced with your theory. You have suggested that the pump will somehow shut down immediately after it has started up due to some pressure pulse. The mechanisim of which you have yet to clarify, let alone demonstrated.

I'm tired of your kibitzing and since you have proven that you can't let it go, I will and leave you to humor yourself.

Wolfgang