From: Jay Phillips <jayph@fastairplane.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] looking to buy Chelton GADAHRS
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 09:20:08 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

I have a Chelton system I recently removed from my IV-P. It consists of one working IDU-1, one non-working IDU-1, a GADAHARS, and a magnetometer.

The non-working IDU-1 has a bad hard drive. I purchased a replacement and am in the process of getting the software put on it. The GADAHRS had a failure in early 2013 and was repaired by the factory.

I haven’t decided what I should ask for the system yet. Offers welcome.

Jay Phillips

Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 5:14 AM
To: lml@lancaironline.net
Subject: [LML] looking to buy Chelton GADAHRS

I recently purchased an ES-P knowing that the Pinpoint GADAHRS in the Chelton needed work.  I was just informed by Cobham/Chelton today that the part needed for the repair is out of stock and won't be available till sometime in June.  Does anyone have a Chelton GADAHRS for sale? Would also consider purchasing an entire Chelton unit.  Thanks!