From: Rick Argente <rickargente@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Shipping the Lancair 360
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 14:18:54 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
The guy is from Turkey, thanks.

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 10:41 AM, Richard Browne <puttco@gmail.com> wrote:
Where are you shipping it to Rick? If it is South Africa, l may be able to help.

Richard

On Thursday, March 27, 2014, Bryan Wullner <vonjet@gmail.com> wrote:
I had my lancair shipped in a container from Hawaii to California. The jig that was built bolted to the spar at the wing bolt locations with a cradle at the firewall and tail. It held the plane at an angle with the gear retracted.  It could be put in and out of the container with a forklift.  The wings were in a sling and bolted to each side of the container.  Cant remember exactly how. But they were all wrapped in padding and hung. Didn't have any damage when I got it.
Bryan

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Bill <billhogarty@gmail.com> wrote:
Rick

There is an outfit in Arizona that is very knowledgable  about shipping Lancairs    I can get you their info.  Let me know and I will look for it

Regards,  billhogarty

Sent from my iPad

--
For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/lml/List.html