From: Mark Finkelstein <mark.finkelstein@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Suggestions for creating more rear legroom in ES-P?
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 22:01:44 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I'm a new member of the Lancair community, having recently bought an ES-P.

I've noticed a thread by a member seeking to create more front legroom.  I'm looking for suggestions for the opposite issue: creating more rear legroom.  I've noticed suggestions about replacing cushions with temper foam.  Sounds like a great idea, but wondering if there might be any other ideas on creating more rear leg room. Many thanks!

Mark