From: steve <n5276j@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Autopilot servos and L360 bobweight
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 07:54:34 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Just want be clear here, I am not recommending removing the bob weight, for me it was a personal choice. I like the feel of the control system with out it.

Tru Trak has been great helping with any questions and all questions and problems  should really be addressed to them. They have a web site for your questions and have been excellent at responding. You can review others problems and fixes thru the years there.

I finished my install today and will test tomorrow.  I will report  after I work out the bugs via their web site.

steve alderman   N25SA   360