From: steve <n5276j@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Fwd: Something for your exhaust problem
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 15:31:17 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Here is another type of hanger, it is not as ridged and would allow for expansion, when I find a rubber hose to handle it  I will try it. I have had a problems with the hangers breaking but not the exhaust but I have ball joints. Although the person who built my exhaust said to hang them from the engine, if you check out Vettermanexhaust  website  he hangs his from the airframe  and lubricates the ball joints with mouse milk.  All of his designs incorporate ball joints as well as slip.

steve alderman  N25SA  360