From: steve <n5276j@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] GoPro install
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 07:30:47 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Angier,

Hey if you're passing thru Fort Pierce on your way or return and have time for Lunch or need a hanger for the night give me a call  303-931-5577.
There's a restaurant on the field next to customs. They also have all the gear and paper work need for cruising the Islands.

Steve Alderman   N25SA    360