From: Christian Meier <lancair@meier.cc>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: European LANCAIR FLY IN MARMANDE 2014
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 15:17:51 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
 Dear friend pilot,

Once again, I have the pleasure to invite all the lancair pilots and /or builders to come to Marmande (LFDM) from 6th  to 9th of june 2014: we organize the 4rd European Lancair meeting, and I hope that we will be more than the previous meeting in Marmande!

Planning:

Friday 6: arrival, dinner for the all the pilots on the airfield
Saturday 7: arrival, lunch and dinner on the airfield, in Orion Squadron.
Sunday 8: navigation for all the volonteers, lunch on external airfield, dinner in Marmande airfield
Monday 9: depart to home....

About the lodging, camping on airfield is possible but we have good contacts with “Le Capricorne” hotel and our guests seemed to be satisfied with it.

LFDM is equipped with a 1190 m of paved runway, we are lucky because we have no landing/handling fees: it is a perfect place for lancair!

In order to welcome you in the best conditions, please send back the attached form with payment before the 30 april 2014 without forgetting to mention the requested number of meals and nights.

I am at your service for further information.

Best regards and fly safely.

Dominique Covre

PS: If you know Lancair owners who are not in this list, please, forward this invitation to them!

10 avenue Ruffe
47200 Marmande
France
06 80 45 87 72