From: <marv@lancair.net>
Subject: Re: IVP Cabin pressure dump valve, was "Dump valve"
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 11:41:01 -0500
To: <lml>

Posted for Douglas Brunner <douglasbrunner@earthlink.net>:

In the Legacy, if you switch the dump valve, the hydraulic pump will
automatically run.

[Colyn was right, the model should have been included... better yet, the subject of this thread should have been "IVP cabin pressure dump valve".  Since I posted the original message for Andre this is my bad.  Sorry... fixed now.  <M>   ]