From: <Sky2high@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [LML] Angle of attack
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 09:46:58 -0500 (EST)
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Tom,

Interesting.  The wing has wash out so different parts of the wing are at slightly different AOAs (think propagation of stall).  The design has the longeron at zero degrees at cruise, flaps at reflex (think chord line from leading edge to flap TE).  Even average angle of incidence doesn't work because of wing/flap design.  Why not use zero, 1 or 2?

Scott krueger

In a message dated 2/7/2014 8:16:45 A.M. Central Standard Time, n20087@yahoo.com writes:
> Folks

I am about to setup a g3x in my 360.  I was wondering if anybody could tell me what the typical cruise angle of attack might be

Thanks

Tom
--
For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/lml/List.html