From: James M. Anderson, III P.C. <jma@jmalawfirm.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: LNCE - Aileron servo wiring
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 08:26:02 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Greetings!  Things are going pretty well with my ES, but shockingly I have a question that is not really answered by the manual or any other source.  I need to run wiring from the aileron servo to the wing tip, eventually proceeding through the leading edge conduit.  I’ve bonded in a length of ¼ inch nylon tubing along the forward edge of the aileron spar for this purpose.  My question is where to exit from the aileron?   I’m thinking that the place with the least amount of bending during operation is right at the hinge line (as suggested in the manual), leaving holes both in the aileron close-out and the wing tip rib.  Is there a better way to do this?

By the way, is the whole country laughing at Atlanta’s clearly inept handling of two measly inches of snow?

James M. Anderson, III

Anderson & Ealick, P.C.

Suite 130

5855 Sandy Springs Circle