From: Joseph Czabaranek <joeczabaranek@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Considering purchase of N301H
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 22:50:52 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
LML,

I've been looking at N301H (IV) as a way to get a bit more space than my 360.  301H is listed on Controller and based in palm beach.  Does anyone have any gouge on this aircraft?

I'm a little concerned that at twice the $ per flight hour I won't take it up as often just for fun.  I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on cruising in a IV at max range and max endurance.  The BSFC of the TSIO-550 is only 5-10% worse than the IO-550 according to Conti.  The cruise speeds ive seen quoted are far from the published L/D MAX ( max range) speed of the IV.  Can anyone comment on operating at a more efficient 150-160kias?

Joe Czabaranek